Ms. Lamia represents both the private and public sector in issues relating to conservation, water supply, water quality, permitting and public land leasing.
Environmental law is a broad area of law that encompasses a range of issues surrounding the environment including water and air quality, hazardous waste, species protection, agriculture, wetlands, biodiversity, waste management, green initiatives, sustainability strategies and alternative energy sources.
- Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDL)
- Industrial and Domestic Wastewater
- Public Lands/Sovereignty Submerged Lands
- Water supply/Water reservations to Protect Fish and Wildlife
- Environmental Resource Permitting (ERP) and Wetlands
- Groundwater Contamination/Assessment/Remediation
- NPDES Permitting
- Solid Waste Disposal Facilities
- Coastal Development
- Ocean outfalls in SW Florida
- Basin Management Action Plans (BMAPs)